Career Objective: To contribute to the institution of advertising in ways never thought possible.
Summary: Creates, conceptualizes, writes and produces unique Internet WEB Site products, award winning, nationally syndicated copywriting and production. Areas of concentration are WWW, radio, print, and television. Supervises production teams as creative consultant.
Employment: AdWorks Marketing & Communications, Portsmouth, NH
- Broadcast copywriting and production.
- WEB Site Development, Maintenance and Implementation, Creative Services Consultant.
- Find, develop and maintain all accounts.
- Site Development for Hamilton Advisors, Stanley Sadkowski Photography, Gerard/Truffle, Cellular Technologies Limited, Christ Church, Exeter, Episcopal Diocese of NH, Discover NH, PR Reporter, and others.
- Write and compile all code and copy.
Knight Quality Station WHEB, Portsmouth, NH
- Assistant Production Director 9/89-6/93
- Train and supervise all production staff.
- Create and implement and produce on air promotions.
- Copywriter 2/87-6/93
- Create and produce advertising copy for local and national accounts.
- Design computer templates and programs for client file maintenance.
Achievements: Co-produced company anniversary attended by over 100,000 people; freelance writer; producer; photographer; design and layout of biannual periodical; editorial copy; professional voice talent for radio and television.
- State of the art digital/analogue audio production. Well organized. Skilled in “psychographics,” primary motivational sciences and trend analysis.
- WebGenie Site Award for “outstanding web site in both quality and content”.
- Best Commercial Campaign 1994, New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters Silver Mike Award.
- Best Commercial, 1992 Suzuki National Convention.
- Best Commercial Campaign 1991, New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters Golden Mike Award.
- Most Creative Copywriting and Production. Pollock Media 1989/90.
- First Place, National Golden Poet Award 1989/90/91/92.
- B.A. Business Administration, 1986, New England College, Henniker N.H.